~ disappearing act! ~

on
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Alright, so my latest post pulled a disappearing act on me and did not show up on the news feed. I have no idea what's going on but this post IS showing up so =S! Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that I already posted up my photos about my trip! =D Hope you enjoy it! It's just the post below this one!
8 comments on "~ disappearing act! ~"
  1. i do enjoy all those trip photos dear! i bet you had lots of fun <3 and yeah.. blogger acts so weird smtms let's jst hope everything is fine :D

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. and my bday is on the 31st dec :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. your trip pictures are all so pretty and looks so fun :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh..i thought it had the disappearing effect in a sense that you would be away from blogger ... will check photos...hope will be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh no wonder it didn't show up on my news feed either, just read it xD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous. It looks like you are having such a fantastic time :) I'm enjoying reading about your trip :)

    btw i want a case like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know sometimes that happens X( i will catch up with your posts, soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. SO JEALOUS OF YOUR TRIP. I see that you got to see Duffy. *sob*
    I am so glad you had loads of fun it seems!! Mostly jealous...

    ReplyDelete