~ louis vuitton rayure neverfull ~

on
Sunday, March 4, 2012
          I'm finally getting around to post my Christmas goodies LOL I was just lazy to take photos because the weather was so gloomy for the longest time and thus when it was sunny I wanted to take full advantage of it and went to prance around outside =P 


~ Rayure Neverfull ~


I feel in loooooove with the gorgeous cream stripes, I wish they made the entire bag like that damnit!

I originally bought the azur bag but after stalking and creeping photos online about the rayure bag my heart weakened and I went back the next day to return the azur and put myself on the waiting list....

I know some people are super crazy anal about alignments and such. As for myself, I'm not too picky as long as it's not so off where you can see it spot on.

I always wear my bag cinched in because I think it looks better that way but it's nice knowing that I can also release it to the original shape if I ever need more space.

I know a lot of people complain that the neverfull is soooooo overrated since every other girl has one in this city but I don't care! It's a great bag and versatile in my opinion. I'm also glad I opted for this version since it makes it stand out among the sea of neverfulls, though I do wonder if any would ever think my bag is fake lol!

A lot of people also ask me about the open top and to be honest it doesn't bug me too much, especially if I'm in the city but if you're really worried you could always put your wallet and important stuff in the zippered compartment, it's really big so it would even fit the longer wallet styles. I'm trying hard to lay off the LV since the craze went a bit....well crazy for a few months. I'm eyeing another bag right now but I'm going to keep the lust at bay hahaha

 Till next time~

26 comments on "~ louis vuitton rayure neverfull ~"
  1. First comment <3 yay!!
    This LV bag is gorgeous..seriously! and you're right, as long as there's a zipper on the insight where you can put your wallet it should be fine :)
    can't wait for your giveaway
    xoxo
    Keki <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so pretty, my best friend almost gotten one too! :) So nice to be reading your post again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I never knew they made it in this striped pattern! And I've never seen the cream monogram before, but it's super pretty :D I wonder if they make anything just with the cream monogram... hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag! I have it in the Azur haha. Love that the zipper compartment is large enough to fit my sarah wallet. Enjoy your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suki! I'm so jelly! I can't find one in America anymore! I totally missed this one because of my workaholic-ness :( My SA didn't even call me because she didn't think I'd even like it. BOY WAS SHE WRONG!!! Love it!! So gorge <3 LMK if you want to sell it. HEHE :)

    richelle
    www.rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the cream parts, too. And is it odd that I like the inner part of it? hehehe :D
    Is it really that common over there? I don't think I've spotted anyone with it here. In fact, this is the first time I've seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the whole thing! : D It is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! this is awesome design!!! i thought you made the image when i saw the thumbnail of this post but really is a beautiful design!!! i haven't bought any vuitton bags since the denim... so i should get one new leather which has white color! not the brown ones. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowwwww i have never seen this pattern before!! very unique despite being a bag that everyone has :D i love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the only LV design i liked was the damier white and gray(?) ones. but THIS ISI SO CUTE!!! i haven't seen it before :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bag is beautiful! Definitely will stand out from the sea of neverfulls in this city :) I sometimes wish I opted for this style instead of Alma cause it's just much more practical.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow...nice back yo ugot... and you posted it so soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous bag!!! I love the stripes and i did flinch about about the misalignment but like you said, at least it's not so off! haha! By the way - guess where i'm going this Saturday? Fairmont Vancouver for tea!! It'll be my first time there... hope it's goooood! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Suki! I know it's been quite some time since you last heard from me :D hehehe, ditched the blog world for awhile, but now I'M BACK :D gotta catch up on some reading from your blog, I always HAVE TO read your posts because they're pack full of fun, it's a joy to read your blog all the time.

    The bag is absolutely beautiful! I love the cream and the dark colors, go together so well like Peaches and Cream!~ You're going to look so elegant and pretty with this bag, I can tell ;D One day, I hope to invest on a good LV bag, they have the prettiest bags ever!

    P.S You're Tagged! :) I hope you have fun doing this tag as much as I did <3 You can checkout the rules and my tagpost at: http://lizzieness07.blogspot.com/2012/03/tagged-11-things.html
    I see you've got so many posts to write! relax and take your time :)

    Love,
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suki! Love your bag!! :) to be honest a lot of people wear fakes in Malaysia soo everybody wonders if its real or fake whenever someone walks in with a LV haha! but def never support fakes with all the human trafficking going on

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooooooooo-erssss sucha cute LV bag and yeah *_* if only it was all white im rather smitten over it already though.
    Yay giveaway cant wait <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. that neverfull is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your bf is so thoughtful! Well, my bf loves to give me presents, as well, but I really really really have to guide him since he's basically clueless about what to give a girl!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much Keki! I'm just missing a few more items for my giveaway, I have almost everything but I want to include something Disney too since I love that place so much haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my posts! =D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahaha tell me about it! I see this bag practically on every other girl! I read your post about muji makeup and regret not picking some stuff up while I was in HK last year but then again Sasa, Bonjour etc. totally sucked me dry for funds!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you =) though I'm not sure about what you mean about posting it so soon, I mentioned I actually got the bag during Christmas but just never got around to blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Lizzy! I'm so sorry I can't reply back on your blog since I'm having a problem replying to people with certain commenting systems =( Which is why I switched to disqus for the time being =( Thanks so much for tagging me btw! I actually don't mind fish skin so much hahahaha but I won't eat too much since I know it's very fatty =P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you! I really enjoy reading your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMGGG SO LUCKY!!! hahah i love love lovee this bag.. i think the neverfull is overplayed.. BUT YOUR VERSION IS SOOO COOL!! i actually seriously contemplated getting this version.. but i ended up not because i'm paranoid about someone stealing my wallet hahaha. so sweet of your bf!!!

    haha you know it's so funny that you said that.. because i took my special custom made gold chanel bag to paris.. and i think some of the SA's @ the chanel stores there thought my bag was fake.. because they kept looking at me disdainfully.. HAHAHA..

    oh yes the jacket is from H&M!!! hahaha we have such similar taste! actually truthfully it was a bit too cold for me to wear it.. i was kinda shivering wearing it.. but i was just so excited about the jacket i pulled it out early.. i love it.. pink w/ gold buttons how could you nto love it :)!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i loveeeee that bag! i have never seen that design before, love it! it's so different!

    ReplyDelete