~ iphone photos - march 2013 ~

on
Saturday, April 6, 2013
March was a somewhat uneventful month for me as all my papers were due then! But I still manged to go out for a few dates with friends. Wah... I wish I have more to say but I don't and thinking about it April is going to be a super hectic month for me too! Finals, vacation, vain and unnecessary things like getting my hair dyed, nails done etc. Just looking at my calender makes me cringe sometimes, oh wells! That's life!

My dad bought a cat ball for my dog....do cats play with these types of toys? It was big and heavy!

Strawberries, noms! Recently my mum has been buying lots of berries and papayas, my favorite! I usually don't buy the latter because they're more pricey hehehe

Lunch at Joe Fortes, the interior is stunning~

Lobster soup as my appetizer, it was alright but nothing special. I was going to have a salad for my entree but wanted something warm so I ordered half a order of the soup.

Seafood Ceasar salad. I was surprised by how much seafood there was! Clams, mussels, salmon and prawn on the little plate up top! However I was really disappointed in the ceasar dressing as it was a tad too sour for my liking.

My favorite from the Boss, sigh I wish I knew when they were going to serve this!

Adorable lamb plushies from Superstores.

This is how Easy Bake ovens look like now! What?! It doesn't even look like an oven. I remember I finally got one when I was an older kid but my bulb never baked anything correctly T_T

So cute!

Some desserts at a buffet, there was also some ice cream. Omg the egg pudding was divine! I was shocked at how good it was!

The entrance of the buffet.....umm..I dunno did this place used to be rain forest themed or something? lol Anyways it was interesting and I like it =P I believe this is the buffet on Kingsway called Grand Buffet . Honestly the food wasn't too bad and it was really cheap too! I think it was only 13$ or 15$ per person for dinner.

Dessert at dim sum. This came about 3secs after it was ordered! Definitely not fresh and it didn't taste good at all. I took one for the team and tried the first large spoonful and I wanted to spit it back out. Other than that though the rest of the food was yummy especially their sui mai! Sui mai with actual pork and not just shrimp!

More berries~

Soda's barkbox came in! This mouse felt toy was so adorable! It's actually lasting pretty long....

Another toy from the box, I don't even know where this one went already.

Adorable mushroom stool from Walmart! Ugh so cute, if there was red I'd buy it!

Left overs for breakfast! My sister cooked it, thanks sis! (less pepper on the salmon next time please)

I want to say thank you for all the supporting comments about my blogging blues! I hope they will be over soon! I don't plan on stopping my blog or blogging but things might be a bit slow though I think they're slow already I mean I only blog once a week hahaha 
12 comments on "~ iphone photos - march 2013 ~"
  1. i envy you don't get fat eating that lot of sweets. hehe it is getting warm finally in japan! but it's already april! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bf is so sweet to get you those macarons, what's more they aren't readily available. Is the easy bake like a real oven that can bake pastries or is it like those play doh toy?

    $13 -- $15 for buffet is so cheap. That is even cheaper than a meal at some restaurants. The entrance of the buffet looks gawdy but for the price and good food, it is worth it.

    You have posts on iPhone photos. Do you have Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww he is so lovely to remember what you said last year!

    I don't have a cat so I don't know :3 I think that if you buy a cat a whole load of toys, it would only pick one to play with. :)

    Pretty bangs- I'm thinking of cutting bangs myself but I think there will be a very high chance of me cutting it too short as I'm clumsy like that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are sooo pretty w/ bangs babe! like a doll!!

    ahaha omgosh that's so funny that your dad bought a cat toy for your dog hahahha! i dunno.. i know the ones you're talking about they're heavy so the cat can push it around with their paws.. but i tend to think w/ dogs (based off my two monsters) they like to be able to pick it up in their mouths and stuff.. so might be too heavy for your fur baby.

    omgosh i wanted an easy bake when i was a kid sooooooooooo freakin' badly and i never got one.. every time i roll into target i'm serious for reallies tempted to buy myself one bahaha!

    i love all things egg dessert! egg pudding, egg custard, cream brulee, flan, egg tarts.. i could go on and onnnn and on! hahaha!

    aww that is sooooooo so sweet that you bf got you those macaroons the colors are so pretty!!

    hahah well actually these photos are taken in the US.. since i'm here right now because the hubs is here for work.. but yes when i'm in europe i still have to stop and mentally convert everything in my head (and sometimes my fingers bahaha) it's a pain in the ass. sadly there's no pho in germany that i've found :( so i've been trying to overdose on pho.. and actually all asian food hahaha!!

    omgosh yes.. i have posts saved up to the wazzooo.. sometimes i have posts saved like a month early EPPS!! hahahah don't tell anyone hahaha! i go through phases where i blog like CRAZY! and then just don't do anything for like WEEKS at a time.. sometimes longer! i usually have like at least 3 or 4 different outfits on my computer saved that i haven't edited.. and then one night when i'm bored (and motivated) i'll just sit there and edit and pump out all 4 posts at one time. GUILTY! :p

    aww i know what you mean.. whenever i travel or buy things i'm like "OMPH" i could be saving this for my dream house or something.. ugh.. but at the same time i'm really having fun when i'm traveling/eating/shopping or whatever it is that i'm doing hahaha! c' la vie.. such is life.. sometimes you have to live and enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look good with your new bangs c:
    I'm considering getting bangs or not....

    Wow your dog get really pampered, look at the
    toys!

    Ah man, these todys these days are so cool
    and nifty! I want this mini bake oven set to
    bake cupcakes! Lol - I don't know if you heard
    of 'furby' used to be super popular back in the
    '00 and recently has a comeback to the market!

    Again, you always visit good food places c;
    I don't think i'll try lobster soup again. I've
    had them many times, and for some reason they
    taste like they come out of a instant package..
    And your bf is so sweet with the macaron surprise!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your bangs!!! They suit you well :) Whereabouts are you planning your vacation to? I could get a few ideas as well since I'm stuck on where to go lol

    you can also check out joe fortes between 4-6 pm, they have $1 oysters then :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I've been so MIA I didn't realized you had the blogging blues =.= I hope you're feeling better? It seems when life gets hectic, blogging will tend to take the backseat so don't worry if u can't update as often! Love the photos post as usual :) Those superstore lamb plushies are calling my name. Lol.

    Your bf is so sweet! Those macarons gotta be delicious if they're made to order only. :'D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fringe. Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mushroom seat! You can buy it and then simply paint it over :)It's too cute not to buy!
    Btw, I totally want a boyfriend like yours! He's spoiling you so much! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwh its always raining over in the UK, never Spring nor Summer...
    You seem like you have a lot of fun and ate a lot of yummy foods! I would love to do that again. ^___^

    The toadstool looks so cute! If I got it I would want a table to go with it as a set and place it in the garden...

    That's so sweet of your boyfriend to buy you made to order macarons. I bet you couldn't wait to eat them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally back home :D
    Hope you are doing well, Suki!
    The food looks so delicious~ It is so different to the one I had the last few days *lol*. Even if the Cambodian and Asian food was yummy, I missed the Western cuisine somehow ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always have macarons!!! That must be your spirit... food item!

    ReplyDelete