~ disney world 2013 - animal kingdom ~

on
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Animal Kingdom is probably my most favorite park sides from Magic Kingdom, it's just so different and I love watching all the various animals! Sadly this was a day that rained and then poured =( So I was disappointed we didn't get to enjoy it as I had planned but we were still troopers and toughed it out! Actually my flats were so soaked I ended up purchasing a pair of flip flops just so we didn't need to go all the way back to the resort to get the pair I brought.


On the safari ride, the giraffes were super close! 


I'd love to nap all day too! =P

I can't remember what this was but it was sooooooo cute!!!

Gives me the urge to get another hammie!

This was the first time I ever saw a hippo move underwater!


When it rained it poured, in fact it drenched my umbrella so much it was starting to leak...also I sat on a ride and got my shorts soaked and they became transparent -.-




Oh how I hated seeing those clouds!
 I was left to navigate all the parks. Due to the rain we didn't even bother going to another small area of the park =(



The rained eased up every now and then which is when we usually raced for the rides!



Expedition Everest! When we were walking towards the ride three girls came up and gave us their fast passes! At first I thought it was sort of scam but they explained that they didn't need them. Perhaps they were waiting for another party as the pass was going to expire in 10mins! So we went up and hopped on the ride, it was just as good as I remembered!

5 comments on "~ disney world 2013 - animal kingdom ~"
  1. Last time I went to Disney I got way too embarrassed to take picture with the characters because I was older. I really wish I did!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sam... I left your blog for later coz I'd wanted to comment lots on the last post and decided to do so when I'm not surfing blogs sleepily and now you have a new one.

    I never knew Disneyland could look like a zoo! Boo to the rain making your shorts translucent. What did you do after that? Just strut confidently like it's the newest fashion? I wouldn't know what to do except to face my butt towards the handdryer perhaps.

    It's nice that you got to sit the great ride with fast pass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The giraffes are so beautiful!
    That really sucks it was raining so much. I know exactly how you feel..same thing happened to me when I visited New York recently - there was a tropical storm the first two days and practically ruined all my plans :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that hippo! I love hippo's really c:
    And what a bummer about the pouring rain,
    I know that feeling trust me... ooh well I
    guess no long waiting at the line-ups!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay your shorts got soaked. You have a cute butt!

    Animal Kingdom is also my favourite!
    Did you get a chance to go pet animals?

    ReplyDelete