~ disney world 2013 - epcot ~

on
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Ahhh Epcot! What I remember most are those small pavilions of various countries throughout the world. Though it can be debated about what is really depicted there I rather just keep this entry light hearted and fun! We started the day at Ohana's for another character breakfast! This time featuring Lilo and Stitch as well as other classic Disney characters.

Epcot was having their Flower and Garden festival when we were there! I was so happy to see all the various characters and try the different foods!






The Duffy store is located in Epcot and there are actually two! My sister has picked up this habit of  "candid" shots and "back" shots lol

During the festival they have special food and drink stands featuring stuff they don't normally have. The special stuff have these menus in front of them and the awesome thing is that most counted as snack credits for us!

I actually found bubble tea in the China pavilion! However they didn't have straws large enough for the bubbles to go through so I had to use a spoon and it was far too sweet! Luckily my sister enjoyed it =P






My sister obviously has taken "paparazzi" shots when I'm shopping!







That's it for Epcot! To be honest I didn't want to blog Disney again but I forgot to upload the photos of my most recent afternoon tea experience so I guess this will have to do for now. I've also been thinking, since I've been to all the Disney park I'm going to try and complete my other Disney goal (I have quite a few of them) would be to visit the parks during special events. So far I've been to the park during Christmas, Easter and some random anniversary ones. I want to do during Halloween and Valentines day! 
8 comments on "~ disney world 2013 - epcot ~"
  1. The Disney character hedges are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! :) looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your disney posts!! omgosh that picture of you posted in front of the metal gate with your legs crossed.. omg your legs looks sooooooooooooo so long! like a mile long!!

    i love that they made the princess dresses out of green grass that is sooo so cute!!

    i'm actually in the states right now.. but i'm headed back to europe.. the hubs and i are planning some more europe trips in the upcoming months :p but it'll probably take me EVEN longer to blog about them hahaha.. so don't expect to see them until winter probably BAHAHAH! it's so hot and humid where i am right now bleh!!! germany is cool and temperate but rainy.. so i dunno which is worse.. being gross and sticky.. or being rained on. bleh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky you got to see the flowers and garden festival! They look so nice. The lady and the tramp one looks particularly cute because of the backdrop. Did you plan for this or did it just so happen to land on it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor stitch got ignored! I love stitch. He's one of those ugly yet really cute characters! The garden is just beautiful!

    btw, I just followed you in bloglovin and GFC, care to follow back?

    A Hint of Sunlight

    ReplyDelete
  6. I''m probably going to follow in your footsteps. There's a big possibility I can go to Disneyland Paris this summer! It's on discount now so I've asked some friends and if they say yes then BINGO!

    Getting really excited now, think it's been 15 years or so since I've last been there and I don't recognize many of the things in your photo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh nice! Did you pick up the Duffy in the overalls? He is mad cute!

    Also, I think the mascots are girls because they're usually around my height...
    Cause I saw this Ask Me Anything on YT by these former Disney princesses
    and they talked about before being a princess, they had to put on mascot costumes
    until they were done training or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had to comment on this even though I said I couldn't catch up with all the posts. Well, I love reading your Disney posts.

    The 1st pic of you and Stitch is really hilarious! It looks like Stitch is yearning so much for a kiss from you and you flatly refused. Haha on the dirty costume.

    Have you decided on keeping your bangs long or having them short?

    I get what you mean when you said "To be honest I didn't want to blog Disney again". I'm feeling exactly like this when updating on my birthday which was in MAY! Coz I didn't blog about last year's bday and had wanted to combine all together in a post but I decided to blog in parts and it seems like it goes on forever that I wonder if readers are quite sick of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete