~ iphone photos - may 2013 ~

on
Thursday, June 6, 2013
* WARNING - PHOTO HEAVY POST! *

May was a great month for me! School ended and I still had a nice break before summer classes started. I went on my Disney vacation with my siblings and got to catch up with friends and actually relax! I'm sure everyone is bored at reading my "school is stressing me out/taking up my time..."etc. posts. I'm so happy summer is here! The weather has been great and I hope it stays this way!

Also there are some photos from my Disney trip so I guess you can take those as teasers =P

Macarons from Soriette!

The macarons were not bad but the Earl Grey wasn't as good as I remembered it to be, the filling was a bit too bitter. I also got an iced coffee to accompany my sweets~ My friend's pink macaron looks like a stalker in this photo lol

Some veggie flat bread at TGIF at Minneapolis airport, my sister wanted to eat here since we don't have one at home anymore. It was pretty good and my sister had a yummy chicken dish with lots of melted cheese.

The refillable mugs that you receive with your dining plan, it's free refills at your resort. The design this time was much cuter than two years ago in my opinion =P There were also blue, green and black lidded ones.

I contemplated on buying these earrings over and over again >< They also had higher quality ones for 10x the price lol

Cute mouse! I almost bought this since I thought it was practical but considering the cost and the fact that there's nothing wrong with my current mouse I decided to not get it, no regrets!

Adorable!

Inside the It's a Small World ride, this ride creeps me out!

I think it's the dolls along with the music....

The coffee and tea press that I wanted to get and never did....and now regret it =(

The tea sets and coffee sets were so cute and tempting! I really like the Earl Grey but couldn't find it individually.

Duffy's new outfit!

I've finally decided to give up on buying this lil guy though he is sooo cute!

Actually got to fix my bubble tea craving at Disney World thanks to the gardening event! Sadly it wasn't very good, it was way too sweet and they didn't have proper straws so I had to eat my pearls with a spoon =S

Wish I bought some of these guys!

Cute hamster plushies! I think it's quite rare to see hamster stuffies, yes I checked they are not rats/mice!

Pretty tea pot~

Some duckies and mummy duck.

Sea cow/manatee!!! My favorite marine animal! This one's sleeping! Isn't it soooo adorable!!!!!! *runs around pulling hair* soooo cute! ><

*sigh* When they're sleeping they just roll from side to side.

I sweat this sting ray looks like a duck at the front!

Lobster pasta at Coral Reef, not too bad.

Creme brulee for dessert! I think they shrunk the size of this but it's still fairly large and I didn't finish all of it =P

My brother's cup wrapped with layers and layers of protection, doesn't it look like an armadillo here???

Duffy trying on his new outfit ~

Nommy duck dish at Chefs de France at the France pavilion in Epcot.

Cinderella and Prince Charming

tee hee~

Poor t-rex.

I should have bought this for my mum!

Butter beer at Universal Studios, so good!

My eyelash extensions that fell out! These fell out as singles, I don't know if they took off any lashes....found them when I woke up in the morning, sleeping was probably the most hazardous thing for me when I had extensions.

Japanese Curry, green tea and matcha cheese cake for dinner in the leisure of our hotel room. We actually braved the crazy rain just to lug this from Epcot all the way home! It was a long journey and we still can't believe we did that but worth it in the end =)

The Duffy's were really cute, it was hard resisting buying a new one, I even contemplated on getting a 12" one though I already have the 17" one ><

The terminal to board the Disney cruise.

These were delicious!!! My brother kindly gave me his since I liked them so much (and I had already asked the flight attendant for two already hehe)


The coconut patties I brought back as souvenirs from Disney, they were super sweet. My sister enjoyed them but I didn't since I'm not a huge fan of eating coconut.

The fruit bouquet we ordered for mummy's day! The company is called Edible Arrangements. The fruits were super fresh (not the the type coated in sugar) and the entire thing was well made. 

Mango tapioca and biscuits as an afternoon snack, thanks mummy!

Peking duck! My favorite is the wrap, I'm not a huge fan of the second portion which is usually the minced duck and lettuce wrap or the rest stir fried as a dish.

First day in class, small class and the teacher picks people to speak T_T Yes I've gotten picked once already lol

Chocolates from Disney!

Vermicelli dish!

The adorable latte bear art I received with my caramel latte! So adorable!!!

Ramen instructions at G-men Ramen in Richmond.

I got the butter corn ramen! It didn't taste much different to me, I prefer other places.


Those water droplets on my Starbucks lid freaked me out!

Mango cheesecake and milk tea for brekkie!

Got the munchies at night so I looked around and found these =P

While I was waiting at the nail salon I browsed through this magazine and saw this! It's the Palace of Versailles in Paris which reminded me of my trip of almost exactly one year ago! Boy does time fly and I want to go to Europe again!

May was really fun and I'm looking forward to June! Not so much July and August as much since I'm going to be taking my hardcore Chinese course and people have been telling me it was pretty hard for them >< It's clear that the school just wants my money, to be honest I'd rather just give it to them and avoid having to take the course and possibly failing it! Hope everyone had a wonderful May and a great June ahead of them!

19 comments on "~ iphone photos - may 2013 ~"
  1. Take me with you next time pl0x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and amazing pics. There are many many Disney, Chara and delicious looking food *__* I loved looking through your photos ^^ The Furrybones are cute and creepy at the same time, haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow suki, looks like your trip was so much fun! so magical in disney world, you are instantly a kid again. everything is so cute!
    i didn't even know they had bubble tea in disney world, next time i really have to try some disney bubble tea haha!

    the edible arrangement bouquet is so pretty, my work used to order them for events but i never get to try them before everyone else has taken it all!

    ohh i hope that giant ducky comes to toronto soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many amazing pics!!! Seems like you are having fun. :) Oh, and I love macaroons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you tried the macarons at belcafe ? I hear they're good :) Love the pix haha i laughed at the t-rex one.. yes old joke :) but still good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i thought i was the ONLY one! i'm OBSESSED w/ ALL tomato BASED things but NOT tomatoes! i CANNOT STAND TOMATOES. however i cannot live without ketchup. seriously when we go to brunch.. my hubby likes to jokes ' do you want a side of hashbrowns w/ your ketchup" -___- that's how much ketchup i use. but seriously i love all ketchup based things.. tomato soup/tomato bisque/cioppino/salsa/tomato sauce/anything smothered in tomato sauce. and omgosh yes when i went to vancouver i FREAKED over ketchup chips i wish they had those in the US. you know what i like to do sometimes.. i'll take plain potato chips.. and dip them in ketchup and cracked black pepper. i cannot believe i just typed an entire paragraph about tomatos HAHAHAHAHA.

    anyways i HEART this post!! aww man i wish you had gotten those micky diamond earrings those looked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO CUTE!

    and omgosh that duck dish look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD omgosh i'm obsessed with duck confit.. and i love peking duck too.. i think i just like duck HAHA.

    omgosh i need that apron HAHAHA. i could just like point at my apron next time hubs asks about the dishes HAHAHA.

    omgosh you know i'm obsessed w/ biscoff cookies too!!! they actually have a creamy biscoff spread.. like nutella but it's made w/ biscoff!!!! they also sell it at trader joe's but it's called specaloo's.. and they sell biscoff cookies in san francisco if you ever go to fisherman's wharf :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT GIANT YELLOW DUCK IS SOOO CUTEEE! I want something like that permanently floating in my imaginary pool! : D WAAAHHH I bought a coupon to get some eyelash extensions too! I haven't gotten around to it but I'm planning on getting it done for my birthday (and surely write a review about it). Did it look awkward when it started falling out and was it hard to maintain? I'm so low maintenance that I'd rub my eyes (and the lashes) out after a day or two haha XD
    Glad to know that you had time to relax! Taking time off is so important!

    That duck dish made me drool sooo bad! IT LOOKS DELICIOUS! KK i need to get some food now haha X-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww everything at Disney is so cute! I haven't been there since I was a kid..I really wanna go back again now that I'm older. Looks like you really enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had an amazing month! All that yummy looking food *drools*

    The Small World dolls do look kind of creepy! I think dolls in general creep me out >_<

    Your lash extensions looked great! I'd love to get some of my own, my sparse lashes frustrate me so much, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so many tempting things to buy from Disney World! I don't think I've ever seen hamster plushies before either... and I love that teapot! I've also had eyelash extensions once and I agree they look soooo pretty but they fall off so easily that I didn't think it was worth going back to have more put in!
    Also, theres an Edible Arrangements company here where we live... I was actually contemplating on ordering a bouquet for my mom years ago but I figured she would most probably tell me off instead by asking why should I pay so much for some fruit thats just going to be eaten up all the same! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are teasing us with your adventure trip to
    Disney World :P oh man, when you enter this
    Disney shop it makes me feel so young again!
    Want to buy everything!! That Mickey Mouse Mouse
    (lol) is so cute c: And the eyelash extension
    looks natural on you, I thought it was your own
    lashes :P Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey ♥ (oh gosh so many comments already, you'll have a hard time replying ;D)
    I love your picture heavy posts!! Unlike many other bloggers, the comments you make are really funny and I like the pictures, too ♥ so much food hehe. Luckily I'll eat with my family in a minute XD
    The earrings you bought are lovely ♪ The t-rex tshirt is so sad though! Poor him! :D

    bye the way I've heard that the duck in HK is no longer ''alive'' because the air got out! Not sure if they fixed it already :)
    And hahaha I can't believe they gave you Ramen instructions!

    Please come to Europe again :) If you ever come to Germany, let me know ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep seeing macaroons on blogs. I want to try some so bad just to see what I'm missing. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really like staring at macarons! hahaha :)
    but unfortunately, i haven't tasted one yet :(

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww, so many cute disney stuff! you look great :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been wanting to get eyelash extensions for the longest time, but they're just so pricey along with the refills. How long did it last you in total?

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should really really get Instagram!!! Your iPhone updates could very well be a post on Instagram updates. It really can get quite addictive, this Instagram. Me likey and no likey too coz now I've to waste more time on frivolous stuff.

    I dunno where to start and will type in no particular order.

    I'm so glad you let reason rule over passion and not get unnecessary things. Sometimes things are so cute that we just feel like buying them, only to find out we don't exactly need them.

    The dugong is so round and cute. Is that the baby calf? Our dugongs don't look as cute.

    Oh my... I hate the Small World too! I visited the Disneyland in HK. I think those dolls creep me out too. My friend's 1-yer-old fell asleep in that ride after being so hyperactive for the whole day. LOL... The whole tram was laughing at him, even the strangers.

    It's great you enjoyed yourself. I love seeing updates on trips. Gotta end here even tho i wished to continue!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't do dishes haha!
    Looks like Disney made everything really high service!
    And the duck broke! But I heard they are repairing it now. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad you like those biscoff cookies too! I was so obsessed with them before.
    Actually you can order them online but you get this entire box (100 packs) of the cookies
    and I had to give a bunch away since I couldn't finish it all.
    Great substitute for baking cheesecake though!

    Actually your extensions come off when your natural lashes fall off.

    ReplyDelete