~ temple ~

on
Saturday, February 22, 2014
For the new year my family and I went to visit the temple in Richmond. We went a little before closing time so there were hardly any people there which was great for taking photos. 


















9 comments on "~ temple ~"
  1. wow the temple is so pretty. I went to one before chinese new years eve, there was a new years market going on in there. My first time, it was so festive. I really want to be in Asia for the next lunar new years

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that blogger reading list is showing! I missed those times when I read blogs from the blogger list. The temple looks to peaceful and almost like a movie set. The temples we have here don't look like this at all.

    I hope you have been well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the temple is so colourful and pretty! And it sounds like you went at just the right time xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Suki :) How are you? I have to read the post before this one aswell hehe. The temple looks really lovely. I love red; it's such a festive, strong colour. And yupp haha so convenient that there were hardly any other people around.
    I was super busy with exams and life in general haha but now I am back and I also have a new blog. (http://fiftyfiveatwo.blogspot.com) Hopefully we can stay in touch ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I have to post another comment ;D where can I find the follow-button? I created a new google account as well and I want to add your blog to my list ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love temples! I didn't know we had such a beautiful one in Richmond! This place must've been packed during the lunar new year...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so beautiful and spacious! I wish the temple near me has a giant pond like that. I love how they also decorated the lions with the red bows. So cute.

    ReplyDelete